Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Finished!

Ok everyone, why you no post? you no love me?
I've changed the setting on the blogger because Dib pointed out that maybe people wanna post anonymously or something, so now you can say OWT without having to sign up for a blog of yer own (didn't realise you had to do that... sorry!)

So yeah, until someone posts i shall say nothing of my encounter with a local, how shall we put this delicately? "lady of the night" ... last weekend in a sang thip whiskey induced alcohol daze, neither shall i breath a word of my untimely lifetime banishment from Laos after a run in with the police because of their (in my opinion overly-stringent) laws regarding what they term "worrying" squirrels (I call it something else).

But i will say i've finished the course and it feels damned good!! i think i've passed cos they told us at the start they'd give us some hints if we were getting near the end and were gonna fail, after all failing this course (after the amount I paid to do it) would be a major, major fuck up! When I asked one of the trainers if I was gonna fail the other day he asked me whether bears shit in the woods.. which i thought was a bit of a random question to ask ... what do i know of the toiletry habits of bears? and then I found a note on my locker saying " buck up your ideas you thickie, you're in for a fail", i presume it was meant for the locker next to mine, and then, i swear, when another one of them passed me in the corridor the other day, she coughed and it sounded like she said "cough, yer gonna fail, cough, cough", but i could have been imagining it, i'm sure it's nowt to worry about.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... That's not fair Katy! You can't start to tell half a story and leave it like that... Comon spill the beans about your new found friend!

.:dib:.

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Surfchick,

sounds like you are having fun - I agree with the rest of the peeps and you should spill the beans on your new "friend"!! hehehe!

I did try to reply to your last post but I forgot the password for my blog I had to create so I could chat with you - good work on changing your blog so I don't need to do that anymore! Have you taken any pics yet as I am interested in seeing where you are at and where you're living. Anyway work is calling... boo!

Take care and keep in touch,

Macaroni & cheese

10:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have no excuses for not posting anything in the past month or so that you have been in sunny Thailand. Lets face it - I just could not be ARSED! Sorry and all but it's the truth!!

Sounds like you're having an 'interesting' time over there. You're defo braver than me! Sounds like you're putting yourself into stupidly scary situations with all this teaching lark! Go on try the cockroaches - you know how I am with new strange food. I want a full review of the delights of the coackroach on your next post!! Well maybe not....!

I wish I could make you sick with jealousy and tell you about how I'm having a fantastic time up here in Sheffield, but unfortunately that is not quite the case. Same old same old I'm afraid. Tho me and Gav have decided to start looking to buy a house. Getting old now you see! God damn!

Well good luck with the sweating, teaching and the squirrels - tho I'm not sure they even exist in Thailand! It's Good Friday here and that means one thing! Oh yeah an all dayer drinking down West Street with the girls from work. I'm off to get shit faced! - How sophisticated!!

Remeber the review of cockroach - maybe we could get the BBC to publish it in their Good Food magazine!

Adios - don't know it in Thai tho apparantly narm is water.......!!??!

Clare

Oh and apologies for any spellig mistakes, grammatical errors, moments when I've used the wrong tense blah blah blah!!

9:30 am  
Blogger Katy Bangkok said...

Hey becky james lara and coral. How's it going? have you 2 been out lately? how was harder help? did you manage to drag dib out?

Tollick I'm so proud of you!! it really means a lot that you can 'be arsed' to post and i feel very privelidged! I can't believe you're buying a house, what, did you like, win the lottery of suffink??

7:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter