Sunday, March 13, 2005

mmmmmm, cockroach and cheese anyone?

Hey everyone,

Macaroni! how's it going? don't s'pose there's much chance for surfing in the big smoke aye, just keep dreaming of those byron waves! thank-you for the link, i may try 'squirrel baiting' mysef when i get home... i could catch one and train it to do my bidding! Ginny - that is the coolest news i've heard in a long time, it'd be fantastic to catch up again!

Well, nearly there now. Only one more lesson to go and that's it! I was worried about not lasting the whole 55 mins for my lesson on Thursday but somehow I managed it, and actually ran over time... and didn't finish the activity... and pissed off my trainer (who said he wanted to 'strangle' me when he saw how i was prolonging the warming activity because i was scared of running short)... and even managed to piss off one of the students! She was having a go at me: she's a bolshy thai woman of about 40, she was like " you no give us enough time, this not planned good, not long enough for exercise... we not up to this, this too hard, you expec too much" really loudly so the trainer who was marking me could hear as could all my other trainees observing me, it was so funny, i was like whispering out the side of my mouth, " ok there luv, throw me a frickin' bone here, i'm not a real bloody teacher yet am i?!?! I'm doing my best for the love of god! what do ya want... blood???"

I'm sooo glad I'm nearly finished and I can go into the world and teach in my own personal way: "hey everyone, how was your weekend?.. well anyway enough about you, here's what i did, i was drinking in the bar, then i was drunk, and i will never drink again. Now which of those is the past simple, which is the past continuous, and which the simple future? go! you over there, get me a coke, you, open the window, it's hot, and where's my fan boy with the palm tree leaf? i'm sweating over here".

I'm trying new things while I'm here, I ate squid t'other day and bartered for the first time and got 2 flip flops for the price of one. I've also been veggie since september but that's out the window now. I've eaten chicken "unintentionally" twice now (hee hee, i knew it was there and pretended it wasn't!! mmmmm, sweet sweet chicken!). Anywhoo, best go now, I forgot to eat before i taught so am staaaarving... it actually does wonders for your waistline this daily agonising stress and terror of making a tit out of yourself infront of 20 people.

Oh - my - god but I saw the most minging thing ever the other day... FRIED COCKROACHES for sale on the street!! How gross is that? you may aswell fry shit and sell it. I'm absolutely petrified that i'm gonna get really pissed one night, get the munchies and stop at one of these street vendors for cockroach and cheese, with a dash of mayonnaise, BLEURGGGHHH, and that is a completely plausible fear cos u know how pissed i get!

Well, keep posting!

katy
x

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy Bangkok said...

mmmmmm, lashings and lashings of real butter, dribble, dribble.

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter